Spanish practice lesson: Sentences, questions and answers
This is just another Spanish practice lesson or review lesson to make sure you will have at least a chance to exercise and use your head to think how to answer the few questions I will be doing here.
So, as usual I will be doing a few simple questions, and giving you a few seconds to think the answer by yourselves.
We will be practicing doing some sentences in Spanish. Like, for example:
- ¿Cómo te sientes? – How do you feel?
- ¿Cómo te estás sintiendo? – How are you feeling?
- Me siento cansado. – I feel tired.
- Puedo sentir esto. – I can feel this.
- (Yo) estoy contento. – I am happy.
- (Yo) estoy alegre. – I am (feeling) joyful.
- ¿Por qué estás (tan) contento? – Why are you (so) happy?
- Porque obtuve un aumento (de sueldo). – Because I’ve got an (salary) increase
- Hoy no estoy muy/demasiado contento/feliz. – Today I am not (feeling) very/too happy.
- Dime por qué hoy no estás muy feliz. – Tell me why today you are not (feeling) very happy.
- Porque perdí mi empleo. – Because I lost my job.
- Porque he perdido mi empleo. – Because I have lost my job.
In the above sentences I used some examples using the Spanish verb “sentir” (to feel) in its transitive (sentir) and in its reflexive (sentirse) form. Spanish verbs can become reflexive. Therefore it is very important to learn how to use them correctly.
These Spanish practice lessons are always useful to review what we have learned along our Spanish course. To practice and to exercise as well. But also in these Spanish practice lessons I mentions a few useful tips about Spanish language that will help you. I’m always dropping some few tips here are there along these lessons. You need be attentive and take advantage of them.
You can find a full list of all the video lessons by clicking on the List of Lessons tab on the Main Menu.
To enlarge the video-screen to full-size, click on the right icon on the lower right corner of the video.