Spanish Exam 7 relates to the 7th series of lessons
Spanish Exam Nbr. 7 includes exercises from all topics covered in lessons 47 – 61 (or Compilation Nbr. 7).
The topics covered are the following:
- Lesson 47: Sentences with adjectives and sets of opposites
- Lesson 48: More adjectives and sets of opposites
- Lesson 49: Sentences with adjectives and sets of opposites
- Lesson 50: Spanish Positional and directional words
- Lesson 51: Sentences with Spanish positional and directional words
- Lesson 52: Spanish Conjunctive Words
- Lesson 53: Spanish Conjunctive Words
- Lesson 54: Conjugating Future Tense in Spanish
- Lesson 55: Cont. Conjugating Future Tense in Spanish
- Lesson 56: The Spanish Formal Subject Pronoun “USTED”
- Lesson 57: Spanish Unstressed Possessive Adjectives
- Lesson 58: Sentences using Spanish Unstressed Possessive Adjectives
- Lesson 59: Spanish Stressed Possessive Adjectives
- Lesson 60: Sentences using Spanish Stressed Possessive Adjectives
- Lesson 61: Spanish Possessive Pronouns
This test has in total 20 questions. The questions of the present Spanish exam are divided like this:
- 16 you have to write down your answer
- 4 you have to select the correct answer
Maximum points for this quiz is 100 (each question earning 5 points or less). If you miss using “tildes” (Spanish accents) when they are required, you will not get the maximum 5 points.
Once you have completed the test, and hit the “Show Result” button, after a few seconds you will get the result, with the points you earned, and the correct answer for each question.
It is a simple quiz, but not necessarily an easy one; I can assure you! I want you to get an honest perception of how much you have learned, and whether you may need to review the lessons or not. Nevertheless, you can take the test as many times as you will, until you get it right!
As everything else in my Blog, the Spanish Exam is FREE. You just have to be logged-in to be able to access the Quiz, If you are not logged in right now, you will find a “Login” link below (right before the beginning of the test) for you to login. And if you still don’t have an account, you will also find a “Register” link where you can register for FREE. No payment nor personal information is required from you. Only a username and an email in order to send you your login password (you have to choose a username; but the password is chosen automatically and emailed to you).
You should receive an email with your new password within a few seconds after submitting your username and e-mail address. However, if after a few minutes you still can’t find the email in your Inbox, go to your SPAM or Junk box and see if it is there.
Once you are logged in you can start access the Spanish Exam.
You have all the time you need to answer the assessment. Once you finish answering all the questions, you have to click the “SHOW RESULTS” button. After a few seconds the page will update and show the result together with the right answers. It will also say if you have failed or passed the Spanish Exam, and show you the points you got.