Spanish language lessons Nbr. 116 – 125
(Compilation Nbr. 12)
I have just uploaded another great Spanish language lessons compilation. This one is another 2 hours video. I will keep you posted to let you know when I upload the Spanish Quiz Nbr. 12 that will include exercises matching all the present topics.
This video contains the following Spanish lessons:
- Lesson 116: Spanish phrases – Food in Spanish
- Lesson 117: Vocabulary: eating and cooking
- Lesson 118: Spanish vocab – eating & cooking and Spanish Sentences
- Lesson 119: Tener que/Hay que (somebody has to/one has to)
- Lesson 120: Spanish reflexive verbs
- Lesson 121: Special case: Fem. nouns with A
- Lesson 122: Classification of Spanish verbs
- Lesson 123: Conjunctions of contrast
- Lesson 124: Learn Spanish prepositions con/sin (with/without)
- Lesson 125: Adverb TAN (So) Tanto Tanta (So much) Tantos Tantas (so many)
Remember that you can find a full list of all the Spanish lessons by clicking on the List of Lessons tab on the Main Menu. You can study Spanish lessons in order, or jump to the topic you are looking for.
To enlarge the video-screen to full-size, click on the right icon on the lower right corner of the video.