Spanish Quizzes Nbr. 8 (lessons 62 – 74)
This is the test associated to Compilation Nbr. 8, which covers lessons 62 – 74.
The topics covered are the following:
- Lesson 62: Spanish Possessive Pronouns – Part 2 (cont.)
- Lesson 63: Spanish numbers – Huge numbers in Spanish (typical confusion with English)
- Lesson 64: Spanish Prepositions – Spanish preposition DE (OF)
- Lesson 65: Spanish pronunciation
- Lesson 66: Helpful common phrases in Spanish – Useful sentences in SpanishLesson 67: The human anatomy in Spanish – Part 1
- Lesson 68: Naming the Parts of the Body – Part 2
- Lesson 69: Few Vs Little – Countable-Uncountable
- Lesson 70: Few Vs Little (Sentences) Countable / Uncountable
- Lesson 71: Verb SER in Spanish (verb to be in Spanish) – Past Future and Present tense Spanish
- Lesson 72: Verb SER in Spanish (verb to be in Spanish) – Past Future and Present tense Spanish – Phrases in Spanish
- Lesson 73: Verbo ESTAR (verbo TO BE in Spanish) – Past Future and Present tense Spanish
- Lesson 74: Verbo ESTAR (verbo TO BE in Spanish) – Past Future and Present tense Spanish – Spanish sentences
This test has in total 18 questions. The questions of the present Spanish exam are divided like this:
- 16 you have to write down your answer
- 1 you have to select the correct answer
- 1 is Multiple Choice (ponts will be deducted for each wrong answer selected)
Maximum points for this quiz is 90 (each question earning 5 points or less). If you miss using “tildes” (Spanish accents) when they are required, you will not get the maximum 5 points.
Once you have completed the test, and hit the “Show Result” button, after a few seconds you will get the result, with the points you earned, and the correct answer for each question.
All these Spanish quizzes look simple, but not necessarily easy; I can assure you! I want you to get an honest perception of how much you have learned, and whether you may need to review the lessons or not. Nevertheless, you can take the test as many times as you will, until you get it right!
As everything else in my Blog, al the Spanish quizzes are FREE. You just have to be logged-in to be able to access whatever test you are looking for, If you are not logged in right now, you will find a “Login” link below (right before the beginning of the test) for you to login. And if you still don’t have an account, you will also find a “Register” link where you can register for FREE. No payment nor personal information is required from you. Only a username and an email in order to send you your login password (you have to choose a username; but the password is chosen automatically and emailed to you).
You should receive an email with your new password within a few seconds after submitting your username and e-mail address. However, if after a few minutes you still can’t find the email in your Inbox, go to your SPAM or Junk box and see if it is there.
Once you are logged in you can start access the Spanish Exam.
You have all the time you need to answer the assessment. Once you finish answering all the questions, you have to click the “SHOW RESULTS” button. After a few seconds the page will update and show the result together with the right answers. It will also say if you have failed or passed the test, and show you the points you got.