Spanish Test 3 relates to the 3rd series of lessons
Spanish Test Nbr. 3 includes exercises from all topics covered in lessons 13 – 19 (or Compilation Nbr. 3). This quiz has in total 12 questions that require writing the correct answer. Every answer consists of a short sentence, where you are required to begin with capital-case and finish with a period (.).
This assessment has a total of 60 points (each question earning 5 points or less). Once you have completed the test, and hit the “Show Result” button, after a few seconds you will get the result, with the points you earned, and the correct answer for each question.
Like the previous ones, this is a simple quiz, but not necessarily an easy one; I can assure you! I want you to get an honest perception of how much you have learned, and whether you may need to review the lessons or not. Nevertheless, you can take the test as many times as you will, until you get it right!
Like everything else in my Blog, the Spanish Test is FREE. You just have to be logged in to be able to access the Quiz.
In order to see Spanish Test Nbr. 1 you need to Login. To login, simply click on the LOGIN link, and enter your user/password.
If you still don’t have a user/password, you need to create one. Please follow the following steps.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO REGISTER
- Click on the link that says REGISTER.
- In the Registration window that will load, enter the your e-mail address and USER ID that you choose. Then click SUBMIT.
- After a few seconds you should receive an e-mail your inbox. If it contains the new password (assigned by the system), then go ahead and either follow the steps to change it or LOGIN.
- If you don’t find the e-mail in your Inbox, please check in your SPAM or Junk box. It may happen that the e-mail is filtered into those folders.
- If in the e-mail, instead of receiving the PSW, you received a link, go to that link and setup your own password. Then go back to the Spanish Test page and LOGIN.
Once you are logged in you can start access the Spanish Test.
You have all the time you need to answer the assessment. Once you finish answering all the questions, you have to click the “SHOW RESULTS” button. After a few seconds the page will update and show the result together with the right answers. It will also say if you have failed or passed the Spanish Test, and show you the points you got.